quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2011

The Photo competition in Serpa, Portugal

Here we are!!
We are the most famous group in the world called “Canaria”: I am Joel and I live in Serpa. I’m 17 and I play guitar; I am Francesco, I’m Italian, I’m 23 and I study Japanese; I’m Javiera, from Sweden. I am 21 and I love and hate many things ; I’m Haridian, I’m 22, I’m from Gran Canaria and I love to dance; I’m Chiara, I’m 24 and I am Italian but now I’m living in Viseu (Portugal).

The future is ours and that is why we all can dance!!
Yesterday was an amazing day, “Canaria” group left the hostel to conquer Serpa with its crazy bikes..


We started our adventure with the discover of the Castle and its habitants.

This is our typical Italian guy, in the wi-fi spot, just a little bit confused and irritated..

..in fact we decided to refresh our minds in a local bar and we suddenly became friends of the barman (but we had to pay!)

We wanted to learn something new but we got lost in a kinder garden, where we met our wonderful teacher!

Then, we decided to play football but we were definitely not able to do it..and in fact these are the results..

After the match we were really tired and we try to wait for the bus… but some of us fell asleep!

We were very hungry but, on the way to the hostel, Chiara met his love and decided to run away with him to Spain..

 Francesco became so sad that he tried to suicide, shouting "Please come back home with us!!"


Finally, she decided to follow us and we were together again on the tree!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário