terça-feira, 19 de abril de 2011

Love is in the air (of Serpa)

Hi everyone!

We are the "love"-group of the Future is yours-project in Serpa.

Alba: hi I'm a spanish girl, I'm 19 years old. this is my 7th exchange and I'm very glad to be here again. Serpa is very different from the place where I live and this is a good experience for me.

Björn: 19 year old from Sweden. This my first Youth in Action-exchange, but I'd really like to go again. I find this to be a great experince, where I get the chance to meet new people, and learn about other countries and cultures.  





Catarina: I'm 17 and I'm from Serpa, Portugal. This is my first Youth in Action exchange program and I really want to participate in more. I'm enjoying this project and I'd love to know the participants from the others countries!

Giulio: I'm 25 years old, and I am from Italy. I've already taken part in other Youth Exchange, but this is my first time in Portugal. I really love this country and I was so happy when I got the opportunity to come here in Serpa.
Skay: I'm a 24 years old regular joe from Sweden. This is my first Youth In Action Exchange and my first visit to Portugal/Serpa. I really treasure this opportunity to be able to meet all of these beautiful people. So far I'm having a blast so I'd love to go again.









We are the people that are going to take part to the activities as a group and you will find our posts under the key word "love group"!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário