terça-feira, 19 de abril de 2011

Swedish night



After dinner, the participants from Sweden made a presentation of Sweden and everyone got to try out some typical Swedish food. We also danced around a small midsummer tree, and were singing some typical Swedish songs as we did so.

We asked some of the participants about the impression they had of the night and this is what they answered:

Chiara T., 25 years old, from Italy: “I think that the Swedish group was able to give a lot of information about their fascinating country in a funny and interesting way. I liked also the traditional food they cooked; I have already tasted the salted licorice when I was in the Scandinavian peninsula, and I loved to taste it again!”

Inês, 17 years old, from Portugal: “The swedish group gave us a lot of information about their country and some curious details in a relaxed and funny way. The dances to commemorate the arrival of Spring are really great to get out of a depression. I loved the food, I could live there, only the lingondricka doesn’t taste so good.

Laura, 23 years old, from Spain: “I really have a good time yesterday night, Sweden is very different from Gran Canaria. The food was good and I enjoyed the dancings and the presentation. I want to know more about this country and the lifestyle of their people. I hope I could visit Sweden soon”.

Sherin, 18 years old, from Sweden: “I thought everyone was very happy about the night, and participated in a good way, and I had a lot of fun too. And although the preparations were a bit stressful, we got everything done in time”.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário